Jan 29, 2010

64

Today I was going to meet my friend Cat for lunch at her place, which was at #64 Blah blah Road, Colombo. Since I was planning on getting to her house by bus, Cat had given me specific instructions on how to get there, and knowing me, I'm quite bad with directions and numbers. So there I was in the bus, which was thankfully not crowded, siting next to the window and thinking to myself "Now what number did she say her house was? Oh yes, it was #64 wasn't it?" and two seconds later, when was the bus was way before my stop, I saw a huge (and totally random) board in front of a building with just the number 64. The number 64 was pretty big!!! And I felt like I literally brought that #64 board into existence by thinking it. WOW! It was so weird.

Anyway, I thought I should mention this here (being a coincidence and all) but seriously, I sincerely hope that my life doesn't turn out to be Final Destination Part 4, where I can think the future. But then again, maybe I'm just making a mountain out of a molehill.

3 comments:

Wanderlust said...

Do you also hear the soundtrack of "pyscho" playing in the background? :) sounds like your stuck in a horror movie !

Sarah said...

well, it was eerily quiet :)

aparna said...

Hey Sarah..I did not know you had a blog..have been enjoying reading it :)